Tue, 8 September 2015
RT52 How to Make Money by Renting Out Your RV
Just as people buy a beachfront condo and rent it out to offset the cost, you can do the same thing with your RV.
This week, we talk to Joel Clark, co-founder of a website called RVShare.com, who says it’s not unusual for RV owners to get as much as $200 a night in rental fees. Clark gives us the ins and outs of renting your RV.
- Some people make $40,000 a year renting out RVs
- There is more demand than a supply for rental units
- Rental insurance is easy to arrange to keep your investment site
- A few rentals a year can take care of your purchase payments for the year
Also in this episode, we talk about how to find free ebooks for your RV travel reading, a great bucket list destination and a heartwarming RV news story about a lost dog at Yellowstone National Park who was found after 42 days in the wilderness.
Complete shownotes at http://roadtreking.com/52
Tue, 30 December 2014
Mike and Jennifer share what is needed to make 2015 the best RV year yet, reviewing their travels and lessons learned in 2014 with an eye towards what they can do in the New Year as they continue their Roadtreking RV adventure.
Category:general -- posted at: 3:19pm EDT
Tue, 2 December 2014
Episode 010 of Roadtreking the RV Podcast is from the National RV Trade Show in Louisville, KY
Tue, 11 November 2014
Show Notes for Episode # of RoadtreKing - The RV Lifestyle Podcast:
In this week’s episode of Rodtreking the RV Podcast we talk abut:
· Attaching a moped or motorcycle to back of Class B RV
· The largest bee hive fever found was recently removed from an RV
· The mystery of the dead body found in an RV last spring is getting closer to being solved
TRAVELING TECH TIP:
We review the Wilson Sleek 4g cell phone booster
Lynn and Roger Brucker share their top five RV DIY projects
RV BUCKET LIST DESTINATION:
Mammoth Cave National Park in Kentucky